Page 2 of 2
We join together as we believe the following doctrines:
- Everyone is born with musical ability. It can either be nurtured or squandered.
- Reasearches in child development have identified music as one of the seven intelligences, just as important as linguistic and logical-mathematical intelligences.
- Music provides an avenue for creativity and self-expression.
- One who learn to play an instrument learn discipline and how to cooperate with others.
- Participation in music adds richness to the quality of life.